Hi.
My name is Danny. I'm from Chicago (the actual city), born and raised. My major is chemistry, but along with being a student, I'm also a bass player and magician. This summer I worked at one of the most famous magic shops in the country in Chicago (Magic, Inc. ... no? never heard of it? oh well.) I'm also involved with the Illini Illusionists here on campus. Oh no... here comes a shameless plug: If you need a magician for a club event or just some people to entertain... let me know.
I went into teaching because in one class my freshman year, I ended up having to teach a girl a concept and it was rewarding when she finally understood it. Really though... I figured it would leave my summers open so I could do more magic.
-Danny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment